Triple Talk Synth.

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Thu May 9 09:19:26 EDT 2002

Hi

I wondered where you got this purl of wisdom?  It was my understanding
that the Dectalk Express is the synth that has been used the longest on
the GNU/Linux platform.  The Trippletalk producers won't allow anyone to
write the drivers for it.

So our perceptions are vastly different.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org