cd burner

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed May 8 20:16:37 EDT 2002

Hi Randy. I assume you have usb support in your kernel? I'll check usb on
the kernelconfig, and see what types of devices I see support for. I
haven't heard about Cd burners, (usb ones), working with Linux. I've heard
about the ones that work on the parallel port, and I assume that they use
the paride driver.

Gates go to hell, your OS is waiting for you there!