Making Custom keymaps.

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Wed May 8 20:01:46 EDT 2002

Hi

Well there's some stuff on the speakup site.  It depends upon what
exactly it is you want to do?  Is it to change the speakup key bindings?
If so there is a tutorial in the speakup directory of the speakup site.
However, if it is to change from using a US keymap then read my generic
keymap readme file.  Looking through the listings of keymaps and the
generic keymap it doesn't appear too difficult to change key bindings.
Take a look just copy a map to a temp directory and gunzip it and read
it with less or more.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org