Why does it need that much hard disk space?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed May 8 16:59:39 EDT 2002

Hi Steve. You bring up a good point. Linux is a kernel, and Debian and Redhat are the operating systems. Also other distributions such as Zipspeak and Slackware. Keeping this in mind, Speakup should work regardless of the distribution. As long as you are running in in the tty, things hsould work. Considering that Speakup is a kernel module.