Why does it need that much hard disk space?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed May 8 16:55:48 EDT 2002

Hi Ann. You did it fine. Also include the sources for your kernel, not just the compiled binaries so you can rebuild it if you require it. Also install gcc-2.95 not 3.0 or higher. This is because there are bugs in the linker which will break some packages I have tried to install. Ghostscript was one of these. I got gcc-2.95.2, got it up and running with no problems. Now just have to read the docs to figure out how to spool jobs to my hp printer.