Why does it need that much hard disk space?

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Wed May 8 15:32:56 EDT 2002

Just for the record it was not me who slammed on redhat.  Although I
don't use it I have nothing against it.  If anyone wants to make claims
on installing a lot of packages one may not need the only one I've seen
do that is slackware.  I'm not slamming on slackware either, I use
slackware still and am very happy wit it.  However it is a fact that
slackware will install a lot of programs and packages one may not need.