changing a file from mono to stereo

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed May 8 09:28:39 EDT 2002

Hi,
Maybe something like this could be achieved by crossover-type splitting.
 I have heard some original mono recordings which were made into stereo
that sounded so good that it was impossible to tell the difference from
the real thing.  In earlier times pseudo-stereo recordings used to sound
terrible.

      Jim Wantz