Mplayer problems.

Johan Bergström johbe at linux.se
Wed May 8 05:07:45 EDT 2002

Igor.

You dont need X to play divx'es with mplayer. Unless you want videooutput
ofcourse. If you're only after the sound, as I would guess most of the
poeple on this list want. You dont need X. I had some discussion with
someone on this list who wanted video before too, and for that you need X,
and since X isnt really accessible, it became a pain, and we dropped it.

Johan

--
  "And so, on behalf of the entire city, I thank you Professor Farnsworth. I
now present you with the Academy Prize, which we