Mplayer problems.

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Tue May 7 18:53:39 EDT 2002

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Charles Hallenbeck wrote:

> Hi Toby,
>
> I get an identical error when trying to dump audio from an asf
> file, although it plays the audio from asf fine if I am not
> trying to capture it. And it also plays and captures mpg and mpeg
> files okay too. I would be interested to know if you solve this
> one. Apparently it needs those font description files for some
> purposes and not for others.

Hi Chuck, ok, do you think I need some switch to explicitly tell it to
just try to play audio, not video, despite the fact I'm using vo=null?
Also, where do you think I could get these font files from?  Do you think
I might need to install X and compile with that, oh I really, really
really hope not.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808