changing mono files to stereo

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue May 7 01:21:08 EDT 2002

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

> Anyway, my original problem turned out to be quite different from the way i had
> conceptualized it.

Whether it was your conceptualization, or just how you expressed
it, I sure responded to something very different from what you
meant to ask about.

I definitely understand about having sound coming from both
speakers. I am actually annoyed when I run into mono over one
speaker only. It's unsettling for me, somehow.

Glad you were able to get a handle on this. And, if you ever come
across anything that claims to create stereo from mono--well, I'd
like to play with that too! <grin> I first heard about such work
in the late 1970's, so maybe some of that software would run on
today's PC's, if it's actually out there. I would imagine that
setting it up would be a prolonged matter of trial and error,
though.