emacspeak

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon May 6 19:07:01 EDT 2002

Hi Janina and Hi all. Janina, I understand you are on the Emacspeak list
as well as the Speakup list, as I have subscribed to it. Do you or anyone
else, for that matter, know if Speakup interferes with i/o even after you
hit print-screen and Speakup is killed so I can start Emacspeak? Because I
have been getting basically I/o errors when testing the dtk-exp speech
server with tcl. Does anyone know if this is the case? Because I was
mainly going to use it for possibly Emacs itself (I've been digging around
Emacs docs for quite a while), and possibly running something like Tnt.
Can Tnt run under a Bash console, since it runs under a sort of shell
anyway? The only difference is that it is inside of Emacs not at a regular
Tcsh/Bash prompt? Any insite on this would be appreciated. Thanks!