spelling, was: Re: please help with bind 9.1.2

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun May 5 19:43:33 EDT 2002

Chuck:

I had trouble using the script initially--even though I quickly
dealt with the path issues. Somehow, the situation seems to have
cleared itself up overnight. Does that make any sense to anyone?
All I know is that it didn't work yesterday, and I left for
dinner. Today, when I came back to my machine, it was working.

Go figure.