cdrecord question

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Sun May 5 17:10:24 EDT 2002

Hi

I think that you've neglected to send the whole message.  What's your
question?  If its a IDE burner, are you using the generic scsi module?
Have you specified hdd-scsi?  Have you examined your boot messages to
see how the system is seeing your burner?

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org