New Kernel with Speakup and ZIPSPEAK

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Sun May 5 16:41:30 EDT 2002

Hi

What a fool I am, I didn't read your message thoroughly.  You've missed
out make modules and make modules_install.  Having said which, you can't
modulise the drive driver that holds your root file system.

Just used the less command 'less .config' and the pertinent command you
need to observe is:

CONFIG_UMSDOS_FS is not set

Obviously, you want it set as being enabled.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org