please help with bind 9.1.2

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Fri May 3 17:28:27 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm setting up bind/named. Everything appears to be fine, except for the TXT and RP records in my master zone file. I have them setup like this.

TXT     "string"
RP     "string"

I've looked through the howtos and docs, and this cyntax appears to be correct, although it is not mentioned for theese options very much. When I run named, it tells me there is a cyntax error with theese lines, which I can't find. Should theese records be in a specific section of the zone file? If so, then where? Thanks for any help in advance.
Greg