Disgusting

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu May 2 21:20:49 EDT 2002

jim, I agree whole heartedly.
Having said that, the fact that they only knew of red hat leaves me
somewhat perplexed.
I say go make your proffit but don't get into bed with scare mungering
exploitative greedy proprietory software makers.
My only question is, how much does freedom scientific pay to microsoft for
the use of their apis?

--
Shaun

If little else, the brain is an educational toy.
                -- Tom Robbins
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435