Last newbie question for at least 10 minutes

Kenny Hitt khitt7 at comcast.net
Thu May 2 16:33:27 EDT 2002

Hi.  You need
resc1440.bin
root1440.bin
all 5 driver disks
drv14-1.bin through drv14-5.bin
You will also need the rawrite2.exe program from the dos utils
sub directory.  In order to use this program, you will need
to boot your system to a DOS prompt.
If you don't have a DOS screen reader, you will need a version of
the rawrite program that runs in Windows.  You should be able to
get this program from the Debian web sight.

          Kenny