I swear to tell the truth,

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Wed May 1 20:44:19 EDT 2002

What amazes the hell out of me is that if the sighted folk of the world
only gave some though to the matter, they'd probably agree that editing
a file is considerably faster then any gui. Not to mention keyboard
access can out run a mouse clicking any day...that's a proven fact.
<grin>
Oh how I love these discussions. Did I mention that do to windows the
adverage employee is producing less? Afterall all that crashing and
rebooting reduces output don't you think??