I swear to tell the truth,

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed May 1 19:48:43 EDT 2002

Hi Cecil and all. An example. I was using War Ftpd on my Winblows laptop. It uses Unix style permissions for file access. Only problem is that the gui makes it extremely difficult to set file permissions, and very hard to tell to what exactly you are setting those permissions to. In Linux, all you have to do is edit a config file, and that's it! A process that should take 1 or 2 minutes, took me about three hours because of the f-ing gui!