Disgusting

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed May 1 16:01:26 EDT 2002

Hi Janina!
I figured this deserved a new and more appropriate thread name!  I think
the court testimony fairly reeks of self-congratutory and self-promoting
phrases.  And their obsequiousness towards M$ is nauseating!  Interesting
what Freedom Scientific had to say about Linux.  They claim they are a
business to make a profit which is fine, but yet they wouldn't hesitate to
apply for grants at the public trough.  Just a tad hypocritical don't you
think?  Thanks for the info, very enlightening.

     Jim Wantz