X, lynx and audio

Keith Heltsley keithh432 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 01:40:14 EST 2002

Hey,
I'm replying to my own message. It seems my lynx.cfg question was already
answered by Janina in an earlier message. I guess it pays to read mail
first, then ask dumb questions later*grin*

I still would like to hear about getting the x-windows thing taken care
ofof.  Also any input of what to expect once I get a speaker hooked up as
far as listening to audio or running emacspeak.

thanks for any input.
from
Keith H.

"What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge,
and not knowledge in pursuit of the child."
        - George Bernard Shaw