partition magic

Jared jared-stofflett at twmi.rr.com
Sun Mar 31 02:22:24 EST 2002

Hello I have a copy of partition magic 7.0 When I go into a wiserd and slect
install linux as an option it gives me an x2 or some type of file system
like that. Do I want this as a seporate partition on the same fat32 drive
with windows 98 or should I just partition another drive chunk off tell it
it is going to boot win mellenium, then install linux since I've heard it
can use fat32? Also if I use what partition magic gives me how will the
partitioning part of installation go? How can I tell if I will be on the
write number of silinders? Thanks for any help with this.