Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat Mar 30 12:35:26 EST 2002

Hi, Keith,

Oops. The Workstation Class Red Hat installation does not install lynx,
among other tools of interest to folks not using graphical interfaces on
linux. You've stumbled onto the reason that we recommend the Custom
Everything installation, or the Server Class installation instead.

You have two choices:

1.)	Reinstall. You probably have little to lose at this point
reinstalling. This may be the better choice:

2.) Simply install lynx using rpm and any other items you find missing as
you use linux. To install lynx, find it on the CD ROMs and do:

	rpm -iv lynx
and press tab followed by eneter.

Next, you might want to copy the lynx.cfg file from the Goodies CD ROM to
your /etc directory. It will give you some important blind friendly
settings for lynx--like cursor tracking--that make lynx far more user
friendly for blind users.
This file is in the misc directory on Goodies.