mime types?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Mar 30 08:32:11 EST 2002

I'll have to look around here to see what I did now.  I can play main
menu with its .m3u files from lynx with no problem.  I can't remember
right off the top of my head right now but I think I rigged up a
script that intercepts this and plays it through trplayer.  I'll take
a look further later today when I have more time.