Recent changes at acbradio interactive?

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sat Mar 30 08:16:26 EST 2002

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Ann Parsons wrote:

> I'm using w3, I'll check it out later today if I get a chance.  But
> I'm swamped with Easter at the moment.

Cool, be great if you would.   What we're refferring to is at the top of
all the pages on http://interactive.acbradioorg are 2 option boxes, one for
connection speed and one for desired player, and a listen button.  These
are the first items on the page.

> BTW, Geoff, I like your tagline!  If someone is so crass as to send
> you such an attachment, I recommend antiword highly.  I just installed
> it this week, and I love it!

I like that tag too, but I can't take credit for it.  I saw it on someone
else's message.  I followed the link, decided I liked the document and
stole (urrr I mean, borrowed) it for my sig.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701