flame wars?

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri Mar 29 19:49:53 EST 2002

I get my bandwidth through Telstra and all isps in Australia
charge for bandwidth in one way or another.
$25 a month can get you 300 megs from an isp, but
you don't get a static set of ip addresses or other things.
The Telstra cable service which I can't get has a limit of 1gb per month, so does adsl.
All bandwidth into australia is charged for wich you pay for either by time or by
megabyte. isps who say you have no volume limits give you 200
hours per month simply turning the bandwidth into a time limit.

Regards, Kerry.

--
Kerry Hoath:  kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au
ICQ: 8226547 msn: kerry at gotss.net Yahoo: kerryhoath at yahoo.com.au