Running and have question

Keith Heltsley keithh432 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 23:32:35 EST 2002

I managed to yank my double talk and my Packard Bell actually had one ISA
slot for it. extreme coolness.

I loaded the workstation version of RedHat, but if anyone thinks I should
load the server or other versions, I'm open to hear about it.

I want to read the documentation, HowTo's, and just plain old browse the
goodies disk that Janina sent me.  How on earth do I access plain text and
html files on the floppy and CDROM?  I keep getting an error that hda0 or
hda2 aren't in /dev

I have some notes saved from previous threads that I saved from the list but
I can't get to them if I can't access the floppy.

from
Keith H.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried
before.