flame wars?

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Thu Mar 28 17:05:55 EST 2002

Hi all,

Igor, you're right for the most part.  think maybe you need to write
privately to Kerry and find out why he is miffed with you.  <smile>
No reason for flame wars.

I will state again, that if you don't know what you're looking for in
docs, it doesn't do you a bit of good to look for it.  'rmuser' is not
'userdel', and the second command can not be found unless you know it
exists.   I suspect too, that the reference in the documentation is to
deleting users rather than removing them, hence the stumbling block.
I repeat, if you look on linuxdoc for 'skuzzy', you won't find it.  If
you look for SCSI, you'll find documentation galore.

No worries, think there's just been a misunderstanding.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854