questions

Thomas D. Ward tward at bright.net
Thu Mar 28 14:49:38 EST 2002

 some distributions put rc.local in /etc. Mine is located in
/etc/rc.local in my case anyway.
As for removing users you can delete him from /etc/passwd and remove his
folders from /home/
An even better way to go is use Linuxconf to add and remove users.
However, be careful with Linuxconf. It takes some getting use to.