new motherboard/CPU/memory

Pete persuric at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 28 00:42:33 EST 2002

  Hi
  Well,  Setting up in bios was tricky.  There are a lot of options, but the
two you first want to try are load failsafe settings or load optimised
settings.  These two will get the CPU settings rite then you can go back and
ajust settings for other devices.  I had a lot of trouble whith the sound
blaster live card installation.  Finally ended up just installing drivers
only.  The live ware software package would install and the computer would
reboot and boom!! Some thing bad happens and press a key to continue.  The
screen goes black and it restarts in safe mode.  YUCK!  The more I use it
the more I'll know about it.  So far so good.  I posted another post about
what board it is and some comments.
  Pete