questions

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 21:38:03 EST 2002

Hi Kerry. Thanks for the informative message. But if I wanted to have it run a shell script, I suppose I could .profile it in for each user, but couldn't I just add it in on one of the runlevels such as rc2? Speaking of which alsasound didn't load when I rebooted my machine just to see if it would work. Looks like I'll have to check the rcs.