Sound card question

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Wed Mar 27 08:50:23 EST 2002

Hi all!
I am getting a sblive sound card today, but I am a bit nervous about it working,
probably just because I've had the old sb16 for so long.
1. If I compile it into the kernel, do I also have to load other drivers or not?
2. would it be ok to leave my sb16 in until I know this is working? If so, do I
have to take the sb16 out of the kernel when trying the sblive? I think I read
something about sblive not working in a multiple card setup. I don't want a
multiple setup; I just want a backup in case i have trouble getting the sblive
to work.
Thanks.