socrates, how do I use it?

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Mar 27 08:32:18 EST 2002

Hi Adam:  Socrates currently doesn't have any commands other than what
you see with the '?' or 'h' command.  I haven't had time to work on it
in a while, and probably won't have time to soon.  If you'd like to
help out with it we'd appreciate the help.  Currently we need an
interface to libgocr so we can write our own modules.  There's a whack
of other things which need doing as well.  Jim was working on the
configuration interface but I don't know what his status on that is.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061