online gaming sites good for Blinuxers?

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Mar 26 11:24:54 EST 2002

If you want to try out a mud that is very very low-populated for
practicing try telnet://asmodean.net:4501 on my server.  It's a circle
based mud.  I use lyntin which is a python script client.  There are
lots of mud clients around which make mudding very fun.  The main mud I
play on though is Might and Magic at might.crodo.com 4444.  I have a
totally maxxed character, yes I'm one of the big boys.  That mud is not
very busy, maybe gets 3 to 9 players at one time.  Slow, but fun.