mime types?

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 19:57:59 EST 2002

Hi Greg. Well I'll probably end up getting trplayer at some point anyway, but what difference would it make if Lynx is redirected back to the mainmenu archive page? This could either be that Freeamp doesn't support m3u which is theoretically should, or there'ssomething wrong in the way acbradio.org is sending mime types. Unfortunately, I have been unable to get an accurate header dump from Lynx, so I can't tell what its trying to send. I'm just trying to find out whether or not getting trplayer will solve the m3u problem, or whether its a server problem. But if freeamp does in fact handle m3u, and I'm experiencing this problem, its probably on the server end.