audio galaxy question

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 11:18:00 EST 2002

Hi. I am aware of the fact that there has been a thread about audio galaxy before, however I can't seem to recall whether or not it talked about the issue of being able to see the status of your transfering files. If this has already been dealt with, I appologize for the repeat. My question is is there any way I can view the status of currently transfering files such as transfer rate, time left, etc. I can tell that the file is transfering from the satallite cue, but there's no way to tell if let's say the transfer timed out. I also checked logv520.txt in /usr/local/AGSatellite to see if any information was dumped in there, but I only got that it was making a connection to a client to start the transfer. Any help on this would be greatly apreciated. Thanks in advance!