speak freely

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 22:09:35 EST 2002

Hi. Note that my e-mail address hasn't changed yet, but it will after April 15th I believe because then yahoo's going to stop the pop access! Anyway, I'm running the winblows version of Speak Freely, and got the jfw scripts to work. However, I noticed that when I'm connected to echo.fourmilab.ch to test my audio quality, it says: protocol: Idle. Shouldn't it say protocol: Speak Freely? The speak freely option is checked under the protols menu. Does anyone know why this may be happening? Thanks in advance!