VIRUS WARNING]

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Fri Mar 22 20:16:14 EST 2002

Hi all,

I'm putting on my tall black hat and my long black cape and
lengthening my nose and blackening one or two of my teeth.  Now, this
old witch is going to say what she really thinks about the whole issue
of virus warnings!

the current virus under discussion is a hoax.  If you look it up on
google you will find it.  <grrrrr>

Second, since Linux is not prone to the microsoft diseases, it seems
rather futile and somewhat distracting to mention them here!  <grrrrr>
Anyone who continues to talk about this virus on the speakup list will
have no chance of growing a beard.  May your beard wither!!!  <grrrrr>

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854