fwd: VIRUS WARNING]

Kirk cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Fri Mar 22 15:00:48 EST 2002

Rather then just write it off because CNN isn't your chosen authority, and
rather then check on the CNN site since that would make sense, I think I
will forward this hoax. After all anything that has Microsoft, McAffee and
CNN has got to be true even if absolutely none of it is true.

I guess we can see why these *stupid* things carry on though.

Kirk