megadots with dosemu

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri Mar 22 01:19:32 EST 2002

I presume dosemu wants to lock the ports it wants to use,
but if something else is using the port it will allready have a file
in /var/lock for that port called
lck.devicename.
On my system, /var/lock is a sticky directory
1777 and all lock files are ascii that is the process
id of the process using the device goes in
/var/lock/lck.device
I may try dosemu and let you know how I go.

Regards, Kerry.