question

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 20:46:37 EST 2002

Hi. Sorry about all the posts, but I'm updating information as I figure things out. If anyone wants me to change the thread, please let me know. I got ifup to configure my linksys card, and I get an Ip address. However, it diesn't seem that its using tha gateway 192.168.0.1 specified in /etc/network/interfaces. Also, it doesn't seem to be using the nameserver in /etc/resolve.conf. In fact, Lynx can't resolve google.com because of this. I also restarted the inetd and init processes. Am I missing something here as far as configuration goes? Thanks in advance!