question

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 20:50:53 EST 2002

Hi. Actually, I used pump to configure my interface, and can now connect to ftp servers. Basically, I can connect to an ip address. However, how do I specify a dns server to use? Because I have a DNS server on my network that I want my box to use. Where would I put the IP of the dns server? Thanks in advance!