drivers for an old network card

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Sun Mar 17 08:50:07 EST 2002

Hi

Sorry, just realised; when it probed the card you said that it was going
to use acceptable settings I don't think that you need the config util.

You just need to compile the right driver into your kernel, or load it as
a module.  Its a bit of a long way round, but I'd suggest that you modulise
a number of the 3Com cards as modules and observe which one is used for your
card.  Then recompile the kernel with your driver into the kernel.

Gena