question

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Sat Mar 16 12:41:07 EST 2002

Hi

What you see is its probing and its initialisation.  Its saying right this
is what you've got here so if required this is how I['m going to run it.

Just because you've tuned a video or a DVD player setting up the time etc h
as to be initialised for you to use it.  By looking at it isn't going to
start it working.

Gena