FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 16 11:40:05 EST 2002

They would likely not see a thing but your notebook in it's carrying case
and your braille page which they don't need to know about what comprises its
connectivity methodology.

For me, the  infrared is already built-into my notebook and that is not
obvious to the human eye.  Same could exist inside of the braille display.

Amanda Lee