FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Fri Mar 15 15:39:37 EST 2002

Yes and I want one which opens like a braille  book which isn't heavy nor
too rigid that I can hold on my lap with perhaps a cable plugged into my
Notebook which is in its' airlines compliant case at my feet under the
seat in front of me.  Actually, forget the fargin' cable, it shall be
wireless and shall receive the signal from my notebook to deliver the
goods which make me my page of braille so that I can sit comfortably in a
seat anywhere and read to my lil' heart's desire!

LOL! LOL! some more!

I still do want this you know!

Amanda Lee