FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Fri Mar 15 15:34:24 EST 2002

They don't require image files.  They will accept image files but will
hold these until they have the proper technology to convert these into an
accessible electronic format.  I questioned their acceptance of Image
files because they are huge and am concerned about their running out of
storage space for these pigs.  I cringe about it but if this is the only
way they can receive a book, in moderation, I suppose this isn't all bad.

Amanda Lee