root filesystem

Ron Marriage marriage at seidata.com
Thu Mar 14 21:20:49 EST 2002

Hello Igor,

Did you make a seperate boot partition.  If so how big?
The VFS error can occure if there is not enough room in the
/boot partition.
This is especially true if you included source headers and
recompiled a kernel.

I had the same error and elimenated it when I made /boot 75
or 80 megs instead of the smaller sizes that I used to.

Hope this helps
Ron

--
===
Ron Marriage
Email  mailto:marriage at seidata.com

Win door prizes!  Meet old and new friends!
See the latest technology and gadgets for your everyday
living!
Learn how the NFB is helping to knock down barriers
to make your life better!
All this and more at the 2002 NFB National Convention
July 3 - 9 -- for details go to: http://www.nfbk.org