FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Mar 14 00:10:27 EST 2002

The last time I looked on their site I was kinda luce warm about it as I
felt $75 a year and not being really sure if any of the existing titles
would interest me or not.  However, if I do go for it, I would definitely
push for the compression/decompression tools to be available in linux.  In
fact, it should not be proprietary either.  It ot be GNU based or
something.  I guess my GNU religion is showing:).