Off List Re: list noise

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Wed Mar 13 19:05:40 EST 2002

Could you please state who you meant the below message for? Somehow I get the feeling  that I seem to be the only one here in a while who posted about using the bns, thus I have to conclude that you were reffering to me. No, I don't use my bns 640 and 2k for the web, because I don't happen to have a shell account. Although, I have used it with vterm when I wanted to see what it was like to use it as a terminal for my gnu/linux box.
Greg